January 4, 2012

Just Meredith...

Look who is seven months old and so pretty in purple!  Meredith's Mom has a picture of each of her four older children on her wall at home at 7 months old.  It was Meredith's turn in December and I was happy to help.  Thanks so much Ms. Meredith for visiting me again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These little studio session are so fun. I have several backdrops available to compliment your child's outfit.   It is fun to add props and have a creative theme.  All the kids who have come to my in home studio have enjoyed their moment in the spotlight. As the cold and rain settles in for the season I will be offering more of these types of sessions.

1 comment:

  1. such pretty sparkley eyes and I love the girly Oregon shirt too cute.

    ReplyDelete