January 2, 2012

I go hop, hop to the sweet shop...

This little ladie's nickname is Lollie. Therefore, I wanted to do something special for her two year old birthday pictures. We met at a candy store in Portland. But it wasn't just any candy store. The owneres have the place all decked out with candy decorations inside and out. It looks like a gingerbread house or something out of Hansel and Gretel! So much fun!

This type of session is a stylized session. We started with a theme in mind and found a location that matched. What is so fun about this type of session is that the sky is the limit and creative possibilites are endless.

I want to thank Lollie's Mom for being up for anything for Lollie's session and helping me scout out the perfect spot! It is always a pleasure to work with you Julie!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yummy, makes me want some candy. I love how her dresses matched so well with the location.

    ReplyDelete