January 19, 2012

Sweetheart Sessions....

I am soooo excited to announce a little Valentine's special that I will be offering on January 27 and January 28th for 10am to 3pm each day!  Each session will be 30 minutes and 1 to 5 children may attend.  I will post ALL the details on Friday January 20th in the morning. 

If you would like to reserve a spot fill out the very short form at the bottom of this page.
I am excited to announce one more thing. These sessions will include a frame from my new frame supplier The Organic Bloom. I am in love with these frames and think that they compliment any home decor.

Here is a sample of what the Sweetheart Sessions will look like...and the package will include so much more!   





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment