October 25, 2011

Heart Strings...

I have to admit that when I am working on preparing images for my clients I get a little emotional...I have teared up a few times.  I really enjoy taking pictures of kids....because they are cute and little and say really funny things.  However a family photo has an unmistakable value...it is a treasure.  Isn't my job cool...I give treasures!  Family photos really tug at my heart strings.  It is hard not to feel a bit emotional when I have these beautiful families staring back at me as I work.  It is even more emotional when I know them.  Sheesh!

Becky thanks so much!  You guys are the best!  I absolute am in love with these!!! 
 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment