October 24, 2011

First time for everything...

When I spoke to Jennifer about booking a family session she said that this would be their first family photo. I was thrilled because we did something spectacular during her session. We created a snapshot of what her family looked like at this time....Three year old big sister Anna with her pretty long hair and almost sitting up, 6 month old Patrick with his darling smile! We learned that Daddy likes to turn Patrick upside down and he doesn't mind one bit! Oh and there was a first for me too, first couple climbing trees for a picture! Jennifer, you have a beautiful family and you made my day when you e-mailed me to see if I was available.  Enjoy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: