September 1, 2011

Personality Plus...

I really enjoyed how this high school senior session unfolded. You see we started in my studio and got some of the portrait shots done so we could go outside after that. This young man is personality plus!! But at the start of the session I don't think he was quite sure how much of his style and flair he could let come through into his poses. I am all for that!  And after he knew he had the go ahead from me...we had a blast!  I promise fun candid shots and also standard posed shots. I made sure to capture both because like he said, "It's just me!". His Mom said it best when she commented that we got some great "Mom" shots and some shots that Raji wanted to do.

Amanda, thanks so much for including me in this step of prepping your son for his senior year...it makes a gal feel young again hanging out with these young adults!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I had a great time getting to know you a little bit better Raji and you are going to have a fantastic year!

No comments:

Post a Comment