August 24, 2011

Notice how...

this family has five children.
Photobucket
Notice how impressed and flattered I am that they come all the way from the Portland area (an hour plus) to have me take their pictures....again I am totally flattered by this!! Thanks, you guys! Notice how their birth order is two boys, one girl, another boy and then a girl...that is the exact birth order of myself and my siblings. Notice how connected that made me feel to them right away....well it did! Notice how it made me feel as if a little snapshot of my brothers and sister were standing there right in front of me...I am the youngest of the five just like this little lump of sugar!
Photobucket


Here is her big brother Nathaniel.
Photobucket
And Johnathan.
Photobucket
And Elizabeth.
Photobucket
And Seth.
Photobucket
And Meredith again.
Photobucket
Notice how I keep saying "notice". Well, that was the little phrase that kept coming out of this little guy throughout our session...just way too cute! Thank You Beasley Family!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Julia! You are wonderful. You did such a great job. Aren't they just a marvelous family? We love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to try to post a comment again. LOVE the photos!! I love how you capture the eyes, Julia. That's what drew me to you. Thank you for such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete