August 4, 2011

It's all about what you talk about....

Although, I am technically taking pictures of your child during your session, the camera is truly secondary. I like to talk to the children I photograph and get to know them. They know lots of things and love to tell you about them. For example, I had heard that Aidan's Dad was a Bronco's fan. So I assumed Adian was too. He informed me that he was NOT! Naturally, I asked him who his favorite team was and he said the Oakland Raiders!!! I was so excited and told Aidan that we were Raiders fans too...and we are forever friends from now on and this was his reaction:
Photobucket
Cool thing about kids Aidian's age is that they can easily pose and do things that you tell them to do. He was a great sport and when I asked him how this hat made him feel he said very casually and quietly, "good".
Photobucket
Thanks Adain for doing such a good job. We loved having you over!
Photobucket





McKenna did a fantastic job when it was her turn too. She turned on the charm the minute she stepped into the studio! See!
Photobucket







McKenna, sitting so nice and looking so "pretty", right Amanda, I mean who doesn't love being told that!
Photobucket







Charming!
Photobucket







Then it was Stella's turn. And she is really busy and therefore The Boss. I just take her lead and we basically play! But I was able to come away with a winner like this one:
Photobucket
And her little grin captured in this one.
Photobucket







Sweet, sweet, sweet (yes, she really does require 3 sweets on this one) little brown eyed girl!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment