July 8, 2011

Squish!

This is Jaren! He is six months old. His family calls him Squish more often than Jaren! To be more exact I think his nickname is, The Squish! So cute! His Mama was even singing a little song to him with "The Squish" in it. Jaren was a very good little boy for us! This post is heavy with images because they were all so fun and we did several different set ups with him...one of them I will share next week...because it is a surprise....shhhhhh! Thanks for coming over Kristin.

The first one on the left is my absolute favorite of the whole session! And the one in the middle is the exact reason I wanted to take pictures of Jaren in the first place....look at those cheeks!!!


Photobucket



I love his little outfit. I'm a fan of plaid!

Photobucket
What a big boy!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. He needed an oversized remote while sitting in that chair! Very cute pictures! --Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what's this suprise???

    ReplyDelete