April 16, 2011

School Spirit!

Note to self as a photographer: Football Stadium = Yummy Light!


I knew while I was taking these that they would be some of my favorite images. I am thinking we will need to do something spectacular with them in the printing department!


This was our last stop during our session. We weren't quite sure if we were going to be able to get into the stadium because it was all locked up. However, there happened to be a softball game starting up. This meant that the gate was open so that they could get to the equipment to prep the softball field. Totally awesome for us because I really wanted to get in there and I wasn't thinking that it would be right to hop fences to get in.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great new stuff Julia! I am excited to see what you do with your new studio space :)

    ReplyDelete