April 15, 2011

Class of 2011...

This is Brandon. He is graduating from High School this year...Shauna do you have a tissue in case you start to tear up? Shauna is his Mom and we are super good friends. We have been talking about Brandon's senior pictures for over a year now! Well the day finally arrived last week and Brandon and I hit the town. We found some amazing places to shoot. Brandon was a good sport and laughed at all my silly jokes and didn't make fun of me too much when I talked to my camera. Thanks for hanging out with me Brandon and I am going to have to try the jalapeno corn dog sometime!

Congratulations Brandon! You have a very bright future ahead of you. These images are just the beginning and truly a sneak peak!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Julia! This is the only thing I'm looking forward to about next year and Q hitting this step in life. These are super nice!

    ReplyDelete