June 6, 2011

Full of Sugar...

I was able to book two out of the three "Drop" Everything Sessions that I scheduled last week. The second session couldn't come on Thursday so we booked it for Friday. After all it is is a busy time of year, I get that! I do my best to accommodate my customers this way. I love it when things work out!

My friend Amanda brought her daughter Ruth over and we had a great time talking and visiting as we took pictures. I have decided that Ruth is simply full of sugar! She is so cute with her big blue eyes and can you get over the piggies in her hair!

We let Ruth take the lead. She wanted to keep her little tissue in her hand like a little lady should. As I was preparing these images for print this first one jumped out at me as one of my favorites! So cute because she is looking up at her Mama who is standing behind me. So sweet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again Amanda!

2 comments:

  1. OH Julia I LOVE THEM!!!! I Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love her! Looks like Lollie with hair. What a cute little girl! Nice job on the photos. I want to come out and do this. Lollie turns two on the 28th. Can we work something out?

    ReplyDelete