May 31, 2011

"Drop" Everything Portrait Special...

"Drop" Everything Portrait Special




June 2nd, 2011




Sessions available at 10:00, 11:30 and 1:00




$40



e-mail me at jspthedaisypatch@gmail.com to reserve your session














Photobucket






I invite you to drop everything you are doing this Thursday and book a portrait session in front of my cool new backdrops. I will be using my new studio backdrops and flooring. This session is designed for one child. Session will last 30 to 40 minutes. You will receive 10 images on CD. The best part...FREE prints from me. I would like to thank those that book one of these session with a gift print package. The package will include an 8X10, two 5X7's and four 4X6's.






I have some fun chairs and benches for the kids to sit and stand on. Here are some sample images from my studio space. This is my son Bodie. He has had a blast hanging out in Mama's studio but wants to share it!
Photobucket





This pose was totally all his idea...





Photobucket





Photobucket






"Now what are you waiting for, shoot my Mom an e-mail, quick!"





Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Great Deal, Julia! And, fabulous photos of your kids. I wish we could make it!

    ReplyDelete