February 1, 2011

These are for Goldie...

The next photos are the last from my session with the Burtons. Goldie needed some updated photos for her home of three of her kids. And because all of us are obedient and do what "Mom" says we headed out and Michele, Joe and Natalie took their turn smiling pretty for my camera. I was thrilled because I love to take portraits! What can I say it is my happy place!

I had fun talking to Michele. You see the Burton family and the Shinkle family (my husband's family) grew up together. So we had fun discussing which of the children from each family were close in age or went to school together. Michele had some funny stories to share about when she was a senior and my husband was a freshman(ish). It was good to meet you Michele and fun to talk to you. I think this first photo is one of my favorites of the entire session. So pretty! You are so photogenic with your red hair and killer baby blues!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is Joe and he wins the award for traveling the farthest for this family gathering! He came from China to be there for his Dad's birthday. Does that make my little photography business international then?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When I was taking Miss Natalie's photos I told her she reminded me of Michele Pfeiffer a little bit...does anyone else see it! By the way Natalie, it was meant to be a compliment because I think Michele Phifer is super duper pretty.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was just a silly shot that shows what a good sport Natalie was...she had this blue coat that just made her eyes pop and so we took this sassy snow bunny shot! Thanks for humoring the photographer.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It has been so fun to look at all these photos and see all of Goldies, kids. Wow what a posterity, so neat. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete