February 17, 2011

Eden's One!

Eden turned one this week. Her Mommy, Allison, wanted to get some photos of her in her party dress and she even brought her a special cupcake to eat (I will post some of those soon) At one point during our session Eden's Mom mentioned that she was sort of going for a 50's vibe with Eden's outfit. When I started to sort and process a few of the photos for this blog post I felt like the pictures should have a softer look and sort of vintage feel. So I quickly sent a message to Allison to make sure she would like it and she LOVED it! That is one of things that makes custom photography so fun! We can work together to come up with images that are so personal and unique! Happy Birthday Eden....I sure do think you are one sweet little girl! Even if you made Mommy and me make all those silly noises and do all those silly tricks to get you to smile! Allison, always a joy to see you and it was nice to meet your Mom too!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I had to post this one again, bigger...Happy Birthday Eden!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awwww - they're turning out so cute! and she wasn't even that cooperative at first :)

    ReplyDelete