January 28, 2011

And the Award goes to...

I am continuing to work on the large family session that I mentioned before. As I said Goldie and Gary have 10 children. Camille is their oldest. As I arrived at the location that we were going to take the pictures Camille greeted me first. I knew right away she was the oldest. She was so organized and helped me get everyone where they needed to be when they needed to be there...I kept teasing her the she was the C.E.O. of the group!

I also decided as I was preparing these images that Camille and her husband, Ian, have the most fantastic smiles...therefore they are the Smile Winners of this session!

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Camille and Ian your kids were so fun to work with. Camille, I thought it was so cute that your oldest wanted you near by to make him laugh and to make him smile! I also love that no one was afraid to breakout the "potty humor" either...what can I say that is the best way to get a genuine smile sometimes.


Photobucket
This young lady doesn't need much help to flash a beautiful smile....very quick to smile and happy!


Photobucket


And last but not least the youngest! I did a post about this young man and somehow it got deleted but it was super nice to meet him!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment