December 11, 2010

You call this work...

As I drove away from this session, I was grinning because my time spent with this group of kids was a snap. Everyone was so helpful and didn't need much direction from me. Ethan even called himself a poser...I wish I could post all of the things he came up with!
Photobucket

We had to work quickly because we met around 3:30 and it is starting to get dark at 4:30 in Oregon. Brock didn't want to take his turn at first but he quickly changed his mind when I told him that his stuffed animal that he brought along with him was going to help me with the camera.

Photobucket

Amelia and I talked about the new movie Tangled. She said her Grandma took her to see it. I think she is a special little girl to get to go see that with her Grandma. As I opened these images I can't help but think Amelia looks a bit like the girl in Tangled. Don't you? Amelia was so helpful too. She wanted to hold my reflector for me and I asked her Mom if she could come with me on all my shoots.
Photobucket
Hayden, my forever blue eyed friend!!! We talked about her best friend in the world, Claire Bear. I know Claire too and knew the subject would bring a true smile!
Photobucket
Ruth was busy watching her brothers and Amelia came to the rescue and played peek-a-boo behind me to get Ruth to look. She sure is sweet. She even showed me how she can play pat-a-cake and wave!
Photobucket

Thanks again Amanda...I still think it was funny that as we walked back to the car we had 10 kids behind us! We Rock!

2 comments:

  1. Fun to see how her kids are growing and changing. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Kiddos. Great photos! Happy New Year Julia!!!!

    ReplyDelete