October 21, 2010

More Family...

These folks, who happen to be another one of my brother and sister in-laws, contacted me about getting their family pictures taken and it was my pleasure. We met at the end of summer on their beautiful property. These two are just down right good people. Do you know what I mean? They want to do right by you and they want you to do right by them. And I love that!

Photobucket


And I happen to think that my sister in-law is one of the classiest women I know. She is just a blast to talk to and I have enjoyed every conversation. She is good people too! And did I mention GORGEOUS!

Photobucket
There is not a shortage of places to take a photo on their property. It is a photographers dream!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Jessie and she is such a sweetie. My kids adore her and love when she is around or we visit her. She is a cowgirl at heart but also knows her way around a soccer field quite well...GO JESSIE!
Photobucket
This young man is a senior this year. He is an athlete just like his sister. He loves playing with all the younger cousins at family gatherings...Adam you don't know how much Aunties appreciate that?
Photobucket
Drew is in college and was super nice to come and be part of the family photos. He had no problem coming up with some GQ poses for me. Thanks Drew!
Photobucket
One of my absolute favorite locations of the entire shoot happened quite organically. I was shooting Jessie and I turned around to see my neice Katia sitting in the grass and I told her to stay there. So perfect!
Photobucket


If you look closely at the next few images...they are all carrying guns...how cool is that! A first for me that is for sure. When Sandra and I set up the session she mentioned that she wanted some of the images to be processed this way. I hope you like them Sandra. Personally, I love them.
Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment