May 18, 2010

Class of 2010...

I would like you to meet Karly. She is graduating from High School this year. I spoke to her Mom about a year ago about taking her senior pictures. I am so glad that we were able to work together. We decided to design a custom announcement for her to send to her family and friends.

Here is the front: (There is text on her copy, but I removed it for the blog)
Photobucket

Here is the back:
Photobucket

She was thrilled with the end result and I was able to print all the copies she needed through my professional print lab. I was thrilled with the result as well. The hard copy of the announcement turned out great!

Here are a few more from our session.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It did turn out super cute. How fun I really want to learn to do this myself. Love the one of her tipping her hat.

    ReplyDelete