October 17, 2009

5 Brothers...

When I spoke to my good friend about taking pictures of her boys she said that they are really easy to take pictures of, and she was right! They didn't need any coaching what so ever!

At the beginning of the day we had heavy rain, thunder and lightening. I wasn't sure we were going to be able to go outside for our session. I had a plan "B" in mind but our plan "A" worked out just fine! Thanks Lynda for contacting me and getting the gang together for this.

This of course is just a taste of what I have to show you...more to come!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a handsome bunch I can't wait to see more. For some reason the sneak peek didn't come up on by dashboard, but I say L's message on facebook so I am glad I decided to check anyway. Glad the weather worked out.

    ReplyDelete