July 13, 2009

Such a nice surprise...



It is so nice when you go into a situation thinking that the outcome with be a certain way and then the outcome 100% exceeds your expectations. That is the way I felt after meeting with this young lady and her sisters. You see going into this session I felt as though, I am the photographer, therefore, I will need to guide, coach and direct my subjects how to sit, when to smile and generally help them through the session. Boy was I wrong. This very creative young lady had so many good ideas on her own. She was partial to having some flowers in her hands or her hair. She had tons of suggestions about different poses and backgrounds. She took the pressure off me and she had some really great ideas. Like I said, what a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment